Experience the OKC Difference!
Since 1995, OKC has offered the best in martial arts instruction to children and adults of all ages. The primary style of karate taught at OKC is Shorin-Ryu (from Okinawa). This art form utilizes both upper and lower body techniques. In addition, we incorporate techniques from other major martial arts styles, giving our students a broad base of martial arts to draw from, and an enhanced fitness and self-defense experience. We believe this combination approach to self-defense also makes our curriculum more exciting for our students and more interesting to learn.
All OKC Certified Instructors have many years of experience working with students of all ages. Our studio strives to create a healthy balance of “martial” and “art”. We hope to emphasize and instill positive character attributes within every student and assist their understanding of:
Our goal is to help each student realize their full potential.
We pride ourselves on the personal attention given to every OKC student.
- No training contracts
- The OKC Tuition Guarantee
- Self-defense for men, women and children
- Karate classes that are a FULL HOUR in length
- Availability to classes for children (5-15 years) three times per week; teens and adults (16 and older) may train up to four classes per week
- Specialized training seminars
- Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for community outreach
- Exciting special events
- Positive martial arts experience in a family friendly environment since 1995
- And so much more!