Youth (2nd – 6th Grade)
OKC’s Youth Karate Program (2nd – 6th Grade)
There are so many benefits for a child who trains at OKC! All of our classes are taught by OKC Certified Black Belt Instructors who take an active interest in the success of each child. Our program focuses on:
- Increasing a child’s self-confidence
- Building character through our unique OKC Character Patch Program
- Instilling respect for others and for the student
- Increasing the student’s self-esteem
- And addresses bullying behavior and child safety awareness
Parents love the fact that OKC classes provide:
- Affordable and convenient class times,
- OKC’s Tuition Guarantee and NO CONTRACTS
- A FULL HOUR of training for every karate class
- Opportunities for our OKC Leadership Program
- Monthly seminars
A fun, friendly and supportive environment that your student will want to come back to again and again.
Just give us a call at: (714) 306-4229 to set up your first appointment. You’ll be glad you did!